Add a professional touch with letterhead printing.
A letterhead is a pre-printed heading on a document, typically used for business or official correspondence. It usually contains the company’s name, logo, address, and contact information. When it comes to invoicing, a letterhead on an invoice serves several purposes and can contribute to saving money in the following ways:
- Professional Appearance: A letterhead gives your invoices a professional and polished look. It creates a consistent brand image and demonstrates that your business is reputable and trustworthy. This can enhance your professional reputation and potentially attract more clients or customers.
- Brand Recognition: Including your company logo and other branding elements on the letterhead helps in establishing brand recognition. When recipients receive invoices with a familiar letterhead, it reinforces your brand in their minds, increasing the chances of repeat business.
- Credibility and Trust: A well-designed letterhead with accurate contact details adds credibility to your invoices. It reassures clients that the invoice is genuine and from a legitimate business. This can minimize disputes or concerns regarding the authenticity of the invoice and facilitate prompt payment.
- Efficiency and Time Savings: Using a letterhead for invoicing streamlines the process and saves time. You don’t have to manually write or type your business information on each invoice. Instead, you can use pre-printed letterhead or templates that already include all the necessary details. This eliminates the need for repetitive tasks and allows you to focus on more important aspects of your business.
- Cost Savings: While there may be an initial investment in designing and printing letterheads, they can save money in the long run. By having a consistent template, you can print multiple invoices at once, reducing paper and printing costs. Additionally, a professional letterhead can improve the chances of prompt payment from clients, reducing the need for follow-ups and minimizing the risk of late or unpaid invoices.
- Branding Opportunities: In addition to the basic information, a letterhead can be designed to include marketing messages, promotional offers, or additional services. This provides an opportunity to promote your business and its offerings directly on the invoice, potentially generating additional sales or business opportunities.
Overall, incorporating a letterhead into your invoicing process not only enhances professionalism and credibility but can also lead to cost savings, improved efficiency, and increased brand recognition. It is a worthwhile investment that can benefit your business in multiple ways.
We design letterhead
Do you need letterhead but do not have a design? Color Right Now has you covered, check out our graphic design services! We have been proudly designing and printing custom presentation folders for businesses, and organizations for over 25 years.
You can design your own letterhead
Check out our HOW TO page to learn which free software’s we recommend to create your own digital print file for your project.
How much does letterhead cost?
Our prices are indicated on the left. If you need something different then request an estimate and receive a quick reply. Upload your file here, or use the upload section of the checkout page.
We are more than custom letterhead printers
We print the business stationery you need such as envelopes, and custom-printed notepads for all your staff. Get your matching business cards as part of your business stationery set as well. Visit our online store to discover more great products we offer.
Visit us in-store
Color Right Now is one of the top-rated printing companies Calgary recommends for all your printing needs. We are located just outside of downtown Calgary in the beltline. To make it easy, we have free parking for our customers, come see us today!
Visit us online
Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
Are you not sure what questions to ask when inquiring about having your next project printed? Our Frequently Asked Questions page answers all the most common questions people ask us.