Otto’s Ottawa 10k
The Otto’s Ottawa 10k is back up and racing and Color Right Now is racing along with you as a key supplier of racing bibs, bike plates, banners, signs, flags, tear drop flags, course markers & backdrops for Ottawa races as well as races all over Canada.
The Ottawa 10K presented by Otto’s Ottawa attracts one of the world’s best fields of pro runners as well as thousands of participants from across the National Capital Region. The race is also home to the 2023 Canadian 10K Championships.
Starting at Ottawa City Hall, the course takes runners down the famous Rideau Canal (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and by the tulips of Dow’s Lake before heading across the Pretoria Bridge to an exciting finish in front of thousands of cheering spectators.
Included with your registration:
* A commemorative 2023 Finisher medal
* A personalized race bib (register before May 1, 2023)
* Free premium upgrade of Runkeeper to Runkeeper GO, which includes access to customizable training plans.
* Water on course
* Timing by Sportstats
* A post-race beer from Kichesippi Beer co.
* Post-race refreshments
* Virtual option available
* Commemorative t-shirts by Surge Activewear are available for purchase during registration.
* Photography and videography available for purchase.
for the Otto’s Ottawa 10k 2023
Your pictures and stories for this event to our facebook page
Color Right Now for all your race signage!