Ottawa Desjardins Half Marathon
Every year, the Ottawa Half Marathon presented by Desjardins is the weekend’s biggest field and fastest sell-out.
The course is fast and relatively flat, making it great for personal bests and runners trying the distance for the first time. It’s also beautiful, taking runners past historic landmarks, through vibrant neighborhoods, and back and forth across the Ottawa River and through the province of Quebec.
Best of all, the half marathon boasts an unbeatable atmosphere of enthusiastic spectators and volunteers.
Included in your 2023 registration:
- A commemorative 2024 Finisher medal
- A personalized race bib (register before May 1, 2024)
- Free premium upgrade of Runkeeper to Runkeeper GO, which includes access to customizable training plans.
- Nuun on course
- Xact Nutrition on the course at 9.5K in a mix of strawberry, apricot, and orange flavors
- Timing by Sportstats
- A post-race beer from Kichesippi Beer co.
- Post-race refreshments
- Virtual option available
- Commemorative t-shirts by Surge Activewear are available for purchase during registration.
- Photography and videography available for purchase.
Your pictures and stories for this event to our facebook page