Ottawa 36.1 km Challenge
Are you a runner who loves to push the limits? The Ottawa 36.1 km Challenge is for you.
Ottawa 36.1 km Challenge participants will run three events during the 2023 Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend: the Ottawa 5K presented by ASICS Runkeeper, the Ottawa 10K presented by Otto’s Ottawa and the Ottawa Half-Marathon.
Three events. For an impressive 36.1 KM in total distance!
Challenge participants will a unique challenge t-shirt and medal, as well as a medal from each race!
This challenge is restricted to participants 16 years of age and older.
How much does it cost?
When you register for The Ottawa 36.1 km Challenge, you are registering for three different events. The cost of the challenge is those three events plus includes the extra swag.
I am already registered for one of these events. Can I still register?
Yes! Access your personalized dashboard through your confirmation email and you will see the option to join the challenge. You will be charged only for the remaining races needed to complete the challenge.
Included with your registration:
- A commemorative 2024 Finisher medal
- A personalized race bib (register before May 1, 2024)
- Free premium upgrade of Runkeeper to Runkeeper GO, which includes access to customizable training plans.
- Nuun on course
- Xact Nutrition on course at 9.5K in a mix of strawberry, apricot and orange flavours
- Timing by Sportstats
- A post-race beer from Kichesippi Beer co.
- Post-race refreshments
- Photography and videography available for purchase.
- Virtual option available
- Course Features
- Kilometre markers along the entire route.
- Water/Nuun stations are set up approximately every 3K. Nuun is served at the first tables of each station, and water at the following tables.
- An Xact Nutrition station is located before the water stations at 11K.
- Cooling and misting stations available on-course.
- Portable toilets at every water station.
- Cheering and entertainment stations.
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line.
for the 36.1 km Challenge
Your pictures and stories for this event to our facebook page