Ottawa 17 km Challenge
The Ottawa 17 km Challenge is back up and racing and Color Right Now is racing along with you as a key supplier of racing bibs, bike plates, banners, signs, flags, tear drop flags, course markers & backdrops for Ottawa races as well as races all over Canada.
Ready to try more? The Ottawa 17 km Challenge includes running the three shortest distances in a single day: the Ottawa 2K presented by ASICS Runkeeper, the Ottawa 5K presented by ASICS Runkeeper and the Ottawa 10K presented by Otto’s Ottawa. This is a great way to work yourself up to some of the bigger challenges.
Challenge participants will get a unique challenge t-shirt and medal, as well as a medal from each race!
How much does it cost?
When you register for The Ottawa 17 km Challenge, you are registering for three different events. The cost of the challenge is those three events and includes the extra swag.
I am already registered for one of these events. Can I still register?
Yes! Access your personalized dashboard through your confirmation email and you will see the option to join the challenge. You will be charged only for the remaining races needed to complete the challenge.
Included with your registration:
- A commemorative 2023 Finisher medal
- A personalized race bib (register before May 1, 2023)
- Free premium upgrade of Runkeeper to Runkeeper GO, which includes access to customizable training plans.
- Water on course
- Timing by Sportstats
- A post-race beer from Kichesippi Beer co.
- Post-race refreshments
- Photography and videography available for purchase.
- Virtual option available
- There are three water/nuun stations on both sides of the road
- Kilometre markers along the entire route.
- Portable toilets at every water station.
- Cheering and entertainment stations.
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line.
for the 17 km Challenge
Your pictures and stories for this event to our facebook page
Color Right Now for all your race signage!